This lovely little Caribbean island boasts a very high percentage of return visitors. Ask anyone who has ever holidayed there and they will probably tell you that they have returned anywhere from 5 to 25 times.
- Easy access by air from major gateways worldwide.
- Ideal year-round temperatures.
- Good beaches, shops & sightseeing.
- Easy to get around, even by public transport.
- Great range of accommodation, from self-catering apartments and villas, through to first class all-inclusive resorts.
For all of the above reasons and from our own practical experiences living in Barbados, we can highly recommend this destination as an excellent choice for a family holiday.
Barbados is not, however, for anyone looking for a bargain holiday. We do have our favourite spots, which we will be happy to book for you if you are prepared to spend upwards of $6000 CDN for one week with air and hotel for a family of 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 years of age. All inclusive resorts would be higher priced.
Why not check out the Official Tourism website for Barbados?