Two Ways To See Cuba
FILLED WITH SEVEN DAYS OF EXCITEMENT, ADVENTURE AND CONNECTION.
Travelers have a choice between an in-depth cultural exploration of Cuba, or a journey that features one of the jewels of Southern Cuba and the magic of the Dominican Republic. We are committed to opening the door for travelers to make deep, personal connections through first-person interaction and discovery.
CULTURES OF THE CARIBBEAN
Mar 26 – May 7
7 NIGHTS, CUBA AND DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
April 2 – May 14
7 NIGHTS, HAVANA, SANTIAGO DE CUBA AND CIENFUEGOS
Which Fathom Trip is Right for Travelers?
- Cuba only.
- 3 Ports of call: Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.
- 4 days of cultural immersion.
- In-depth explorationof Cuba, including the world beyond Havana.
- Inclusion of select excursions in all ports of call, as well as numerous optional excursions.
Cultures of the Caribbean
- Cuba and the Dominican Republic Combined.
- 2 Ports of call: Santiago de Cuba and Puerto Plata.
- 1 day of optional Cuban cultural immersion.
- 2 days of DR impact activities.
- Inclusion of 2 impact activities in the DR, as well as multiple optional excursions in both ports.
All Trips Include
- 7 nights' accommodation aboard the Adonia.
- Delicious meals served daily.
- A smaller, more intimate ship with pool, gym and spa.
- Cultural immersion activities and workshops onboard.