Jamaica: Known for its beaches, outdoor activities and culture. Its not only for singles, couples, but also for the entire family.
Planning a vacation with children can be very difficult at times, and finding a resort that caters to the needs of children seems like a gem. When in Jamaica, there are several kid-friendly activities for your children and resorts that specializes in caring for the little ones, so the whole family can enjoy their vacation. Here are 5 activities and resorts for the whole family.
- FDR Pebbles Resort: Located only 25 miles away from the Montego Bay Airport, Pebbles offers supervised activities for teens such as sailing lessons, parties, bicycle trips, while providing a trained nanny to cater to your kids and book activities for the whole family. Guess what adults? There is a local bar with drinks just for you.
- Beaches Negril: Along Negril's 7 mile beach, you can find this luxury resort and waterpark. It features supervised activities for children and teens such as sliding down water slides or Sesame Street parades for the little ones with personal nanny care.
- Dolphin Cove: Who doesn't enjoy a marine park of sharks and dolphins, where the kids can pet, feed and kiss lovable dolphins. And if they are great swimmers, they can swim alongside them too. Plus there are exotic birds, iguanas, snakes and stingrays to see too.
- Chukka Adventures: Does your child enjoy horseback riding? Then Chukka Adventures is the perfect place for them to ride along the countryside or on the beach.
- Half Moon Bay Resort: VILP-Very Important Little Persons. That's who your kids are at this luxury resort with a complimentary nanny and teens who can join the Hype Zone for parties and games.
Book your next family vacation in Jamaica today!