15% off Iceland Northern Lights and Golden Circle
All-in Price: $1,869CAD*
*Pricing is valid for tours confirmed between October 3rd and October 31st 2021, for departures between January 1st and March 31st 2022.
Photo: Couple under the Northern Lights
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Meet the famous Icelandic horse
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalndsfoss waterfall
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
Photo: Travellers enjoying the Blue Lagoon hot springs
- Hotels (2 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2-nights)
- 4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Day 1: Reykjavík
Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Reykjavík/Álftröð
Travel from Reykjavík to explore a lava cave in the Bláfjöll Mountains. In the afternoon, get up close and personal with the famous Icelandic horse before returning to Álftröð. In the evening, you will have your first chance to see the Northern Lights out in the countryside.
Photo: Gulfoss Waterfalls landscape - Iceland
Day 3: Álftröð
Head to Þingvellir National Park. Visit sights like the Geysir Hot Spring and Gullfoss waterfall. Opt to visit a natural hot spring. In the evening, embrace your inner chef and prepare dinner together at the guesthouse. Afterwards, you will have another opportunity to try seeing the Northern Lights.
Day 4: Álftröð/Reykjavík
Travel to Sólheimajökull glacier and take some time to explore the area, or opt for a stunning hike. Drive the scenic southern coast and visit the Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls on the way back to Reykjavík.
Day 5: Reykjavík
Depart at any time.
Photo: Travellers at Seljaldsfoss waterfall - Iceland