Planning a trip to London with the kids? Stay at the Claridge’s, a child friendly hotel

London, United Kingdom · About Hotels

A luxurious hotel right in Central London, Claridge’s is known as one of the child friendliest hotels in the world. It is where you and the kids will be spoiled with its first-class amenities, facilities and services.

When traveling, it is imperative that you find a hotel that will not only cater to your needs but the needs of the children as well, and staying at Claridge’s is where the entire family is treated like royalty. Claridge’s strategic location means you are just minutes away from some of London’s attractions including Hyde Park, Royal Academy of Arts, and Buckingham Palace. It was established in 1856, was re-deigned in and re-opened again in 1898, and has since been expanded and renovated into becoming one of the most beautiful hotels in London. It might be very impressive and looks grandiose, but don’t be misled by its history and appearance, it is a very child friendly hotel where your kids are provided with their own special amenities and services.

The hotel has 202 rooms ranging from deluxe, superior and suites. All the rooms are equipped with world-class amenities. It has about 400 staff that is always ready to cater to your needs. It facilities and services include restaurants, bars, spa, a map room, a tour desk, and a fitness center. The best thing about Claridge’s is its amenities and services for kids including their own afternoon tea time, special day outs for kids, a tote bag with lots of goodies, turndown services, complimentary comics and magazines, Nintendo and Wii game consoles, a children menu in all of its restaurants, and lots of stuff for babies. The hotel can also arrange activities and events especially for kids. Planning to have a night out in London without the kids? Babysitting and child minding services are also available upon request.

Whether you are visiting London for business or pleasure with the kids in tow, your best option is to stay at Claridge’s. Consult your travel agent for more details.

I want to go to: