Vacations not only allow children to relax and forget about schoolwork, but they also let kids explore and make memories. This philosophy is what inspires Star Camp, the children’s activity program at our family-friendly resorts. Star Camp bases its approach on the theory of multiple intelligence, which advocates personal growth through cooperation. This way, children are encouraged to interact and work together, taking part in games and other recreational and educational activities.
Have fun exploring
Transforming family vacations with a unique, age-based adventure program that is full of imagination, fun, and learning. Activities are split into three groups adapted to the needs of each child.
4 - 7 years old
8 - 12 years old
13 - 17 years old
Star Camp is a part of the all-inclusive experience at Iberostar and features more than 140 age-based activities grounded in sound educational principles.
- Discover a new, artistic dimension by reproducing giant versions of works of art as a team
- Use all the senses in a trendy restaurant atmosphere to guess the dishes on our sensory menu
- Record short films, become journalists, publicists or the stars of an improvised video
- Discover the inner artist by working with clay
- Accept (im)possible challenges and blindly cross a terrain full of obstacles with the help of team members
- Perform exciting scientific experiments, such as creating snow or ice, in true frozen style despite the heat of the pool
- Learn how to get a hard-boiled egg into a bottle or experiment with colors
- Summer classics like darts, capture the flag or Olympic-style events
- Plus, so much more than getting bored is practically impossible